Wednesday, November 27, 2013

That weird moment

So last night, I was poking around Pinterest, looking for Christmas card photo ideas.  Mr. husband dude and I are at a loss on what to do for cards this year, and I thought Pinterest might be a good place for inspiration.  Also, I don't need much of an excuse to spend some time on Pinterest.  

But when I searched for funny ideas, you know what I found?  This.  Someone pinned a pic of our card from a few years ago, that's so bizarre!  It's like searching for a recipe and finding pictures of a meal you made two years ago, it's weird but also kind of cool.  

Do you guys send out photo cards?  Any good photo ideas for me?

-kala

  

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Our Christmas card is just a normal one...best wishes with yours...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~Have a lovely day!

JFibers said...

Hey, yeah... Where's my card this year???

JFibers said...

Hey, yeah!!! Where's my card this year???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...